Landlord Legal Services
The management of residential property requires specialist knowledge of Landlord law in order to navigate the complex legislation that protects the investments of landlords.
At RKB Law, our dedicated Landlord Law solicitors deliver strategic advice to help landlords to manage the letting process from the beginning stages, from advice on tenancy agreements and rent deposits, guarantees, termination, extensions, termination and possession.
We work to offer landlords legal services that help to avoid court proceedings being issued. Whether you have a portfolio of 1 or 100 properties, the same issues are relevant to you and our Landlord law Solicitors provide legal advice and assistance whether a dispute has already arisen or proceedings are being issues.
We can assist with the following Landlord Legal Services:
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Complying with tenancy deposit scheme requirements
- Taking the right action regarding tenants who are in rent arrears or in breach of their tenancy agreement
- Ending a tenancy and recovering possession of the property
- Disrepair issues including defending landlords in County Court claims for disrepair brought by tenants
For further information about our Landlord law legal services, or to speak to one of our Landlord law Solicitors today, please contact us on 01622 356 911 or fill in our enquiry form.
Basics of renting out a property - www.gov.uk/renting-out-a-property
Landlords obligations - england.shelter.org.uk
How to evict a tenant? https://www.gov.uk/evicting-tenants
Eviction of assured shorthold tenants - england.shelter.org.uk
Are you ready?
Speak with one of our Solicitors today