Immigration law can affect all aspects of our lives. Whether you have a Visa or Immigration issue you need a specialist UK Immigration solicitor who can bring your matter to the best outcome.
Nationality law and Immigration are complex areas of law governed by many complex legislative provisions, rules, and regulations.
It is also a highly politicised area, which means that it is subject to frequent changes, often with little or no notice. As a result of this, Immigration solicitors need to keep up to date with all recent developments, so that their clients receive the best legal representation and advice.
At RKB Law, we provide clear immigration advice that is tailored for our client's situation. We understand our client’s perspectives and work in partnership with them to make sure that any stress is minimised. We will assist and guide you in such a way to minimise stress and difficulties which are encountered.
As every Immigration law case is unique and is often combined with other areas of law, our Immigration solicitors can draw upon the expertise of our entire team.
Getting the right legal advice is key to achieving the best possible outcome. At RKB Law our Immigration solicitors are always on hand to help you with your Immigration Law issues.
RKB Law Immigration Solicitors, we can assist you if you are:
- Applying to come to the UK and need to gain 'entry clearance'
- Already in the UK and want to extend your stay, and be granted 'indefinite leave remain'
- Already in the UK and want to switch visa category
- Trying to arrange your first visa
- An employer looking to help a new employee
- A student looking to study in the UK
- Making a Human Rights application outside of UK Immigration Rules
- Appealing against a refusal decision
- Trying to stop a removal or deportation
- Immigration Tier 1 Visa
- Immigration Tier 2 Visa
For further information or to speak to one of our Immigration law solicitors today please contact us on 01622 356 911 or fill in our enquiry form.