What is Immigration Law
We at RKB Law understand that Immigration law is a complex area of law which can be difficult to read and interpret. Our team of specialists immigration solicitors are here to help you make sense of the rules and regulations and help you through the entire process from start to finish relating to your case. Our focus is to provide the best legal advice and assistance.
It is a highly politicised area, which means that it is subject to frequent changes, often with little or no notice. Our Immigration Solicitors at RKB Law are here to keep you up to date with all recent developments and provide you with the best legal representation and advice.
Immigration Law can affect all aspects of our lives, whether that relates to immigration in the UK, Visas for purposes of working in the UK or visiting the UK for a vacation or settlement applications.
We at RKB Law cover a wide range of visa categories including UK visit visas, long residence in the UK (settlement), dependent visas, work and business visas and sponsor licences. This is not an exhaustive list and if there are any other issues we can assist you, please contact our immigration solicitors on 01622 541054.
Not only are we able to assist you with the new applications, we can also help if your application has been unsuccessful and where required assist you to appeal this decision. We will also advise you if this is not the best option for you and we think a new application should be submitted or another route should be followed to obtain your objective. Rights to appeal have clear deadlines so please do not delay in contacting us. Our immigration solicitors are able to consider cases holistically drawing on our public law experience which is vital when dealing with decisions from the Home Office.
Getting the right legal advice is key to achieving the best possible outcome for your case. At RKB Law our Immigration solicitors are on hand to help you to obtain your objectives. We will provide clear and concise advice throughout your case.
RKB Law Immigration Solicitors in Maidstone can assist you if you are:
- Applying to come to the UK and need to gain 'entry clearance' as a fiancé, partner or parent
- Applying to the UK for a visit or to get married
- Already in the UK and want to extend your stay, and be granted 'indefinite leave remain'
- Already in the UK and want to switch visa category
- Making a Human Rights application outside of UK Immigration Rules
- Applying for naturalisation as British citizen
- Appealing against a refusal decision of the Home Office
- Trying to stop a removal or deportation from the UK
- An employer looking to sponsor an employee from abroad
- A student looking to study in the UK